Guest Post from Loren Davidson
- 1 1/2 oz Citrus Meadows Lysol disinfectant spray (I like that one, but any of the flavors will do. The Cherry Blossom and Pomegranate is quite nice, or if you’d like something more exotic, try the Jasmine and Rain variety.)
- 1/2 – 3/4 oz lemon flavored Clorox (again, try different scents; see which one works for you!)
- Then for that woodsy flavor and lovely color; just a soupçon of Pine-Sol!
- Shake vigorously with plenty of ice and strain into a chilled martini glass
- Garnish with a Tide pod
As you know, I’m more of the industrial type, so I like something with a little more city scent. So instead of the Pine-Sol, I found CLR works well (calcium lime and rust remover), but if you happen to have an auto parts store near you, I found that any STP product works well.
I myself prefer the carburetor and fuel injection cleaner. Lucas Oil has some fine products, too, but, unfortunately, they’re all clear colored. So, for a nice chartreuse color, a little Prestone antifreeze will do the trick, or if you prefer a nice mauve, ATF fluid (for those of you not in the know, automatic transmission fluid).
And since you’re in the auto parts store anyway, garnish with a pine tree air freshener. It has a much more chemical pine scent then Pine-Sol and a lovely texture when you chew on it.
Drink under a tanning light!
Or, if you have one near you, a concentrated thermal solar plant!
Or, if you have one of those nerdy friends, their solar oven!
Also, don’t forget! Share a lollipop for Trump day is coming up, just around the corner! I’m so excited!!! Be sure to bring plenty of lollipops to share! We’re going to try to set a record for how many people can share a lollipop and how many lollipops get shared!
Save the date!
*Loren Davidson is a comedian/contractor from Los Angeles. He is neither a doctor or a chef. The above recipe is not to be taken seriously in any way!
1 thought on “Trump’s Covid-19 Cocktail* (Guaranteed to cure your quarantine blues!)”
So funny it’s sad; so sad it’s funny. *STUDYING FROM HOME: *
– *Tutoring schedules for the following disciplines are available online at sunyacc.edu/academics/tutoring : Business Resource Center; Center for Reading and Writing (CRW); English; Foreign Language; Media Arts; Math, Engineering and Computer Science (MECS); Science.* – *Online tutoring is also available through STAR-NY (www.sunyacc.edu/star-ny ), Sunday through Thursday, 7:00 p.m. through midnight.* – *The Library is providing remote services via chat (library.sunyacc.edu ), text message (518-203-1073) and email (email@example.com ). * – *For students needing technical assistance, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org .* – *Or call toll-free 866-977-1445.* – *Visit http://www.sunyacc.edu/coronavirus for ongoing updates.*
*P. Kathleen McCoy, Ph.D. | Professor of English* SUNY Adirondack | Dearlove 110 | 640 Bay Road | Queensbury, NY 12804 Phone (518) 743-2229 | Fax (518) 745-1442
On Sun, Apr 26, 2020 at 5:17 PM A Writing Life: Lâle Davidson wrote:
> laledavidson posted: ” Guest Post from Loren Davidson Ingredients: 1 1/2 > oz Citrus Meadows Lysol disinfectant spray (I like that one, but any of the > flavors will do. The Cherry Blossom and Pomegranate is quite nice, or if > you’d like something more exotic, try the” >